Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sorry it's been awhile (like two months!) Okay, so where to begin....Weston is doing awesome in California. He's in the boonies. (I didn't know that existed in California, but apparently it does.) He's encountered a black bear, an elk, and was attacked by a wild turkey! Weston said he had to swing his backpack at the turkey to get it to go away. How funny! But really, he's doing great! Not too many people are interested in the church so he does have some challenges, but he's enduring! Anyways....lets talk about Sadie! Still not much hair, but we're pretty sure she's going to be a blondie. (in the hair color sense, although sometimes I wonder...she can be quite the goofball.) She's not walking yet, but I believe she's on the verge. She can pretty much stand by herself and she pushes her walker everywhere. I can't believe she'll be one on November 1.



Here are some pictures of us in California this summer.....

Cami Jo, Weston, Me and Sadie. Drew is missing...He decided to go on a bear hunt instead. Now we have two black bears that are being "mounted". What am I suppose to do with them??? Anyway...that's a different story.


I did what they call "bag a deer" last weekend. Drew was so proud of me! Please ignore the stupid orange hat. If I'd known I looked that dorky, I would have taken it off. It's all part of the experience I guess! It's just a little two point. I shot the first thing we saw...well, kind of....we actually saw two bucks before this one, but I'm a little slow at getting my aim just right and by the time I was "situated" they were gone. Drew and I had a blast that weekend together!

No comments: