
Sadie had her 15 mo. appointment (and her 5th ear infection) a couple weeks ago and here's the stats:
head: 75%
weight: 50%
height: 50%
So she's doing really well!
Sadie finally got her top front teeth! I was begining to wonder if she'd be toothless! Her hair is starting to grow, but only in the back....so she has kind of a mullet thing going on...maybe by the time she's two I'll be able to put an elastic in her hair, but I'm not counting on it. I'm glad she's a good sport about wearing headbands and hats! She will not sit on my lap for more than 10 seconds, unless she has a sippy cup in hand, or I'm reading her a book. I can't even rock her to sleep anymore..she knows it's bed time and she just wants to be in her crib. She's a very good eater...hence all the energy. Her favorite new word is cracker and she says it as plain as day! She can actually say lots of words, (my favoite is "love you") and knows plenty of animal noises. She has such a fun personality! We went to the cabin over President's Day weekend, and had a little accidental sleigh crash (she has a little of her dad's adventurous spirit)...I'll tell you all about it and post pics later.

No comments:
Post a Comment