Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sydney Australia


Wild Kangaroos that we saw in the Blue Mountains.
Manley Beach. It was a little too cold for swimming, but that didn't stop some people!

The last night there, we ate dinner with the group at a revolving restaurant at the top of a sky scraper. We could see the whole City and the Bay- it was gorgeous!

We took a ferry to the world famous Taronga Zoo.




These are some pics from the Blue Mountains. It's one of Australia's National Forests.


This was taken at a homestead in the county where we learned how to throw boomerangs and shear sheep.
We learned that Australia is home to the worlds deadliest snakes and spiders. This is the closest I came to any reptile! (crazy looking thing)

The first night the group ate dinner on a boat as we cruised around the Bay. It was pouring rain right before we got on the boat, but then the rain let up and I got these shots! So glad I brought my nice camera!


I love the Australian people- they are so funny! They are a little feisty and just tell it like it is. We met some really neat people there. We spent lots of time shopping at the Sydney markets and ate lots and lots of yummy food. (Oh crap, I have to fit into a swim suit for our next trip to Puerto Rico in three weeks. Yikes...better hit the gym!)
Drew and I feel so blessed to both have great jobs (especially Drew's job that can take us on fun trips like this!). We are also blessed with a beautiful, fun, smart, and healthy little girl, and with wonderful family and friends that take good care of her and spoil her rotten when we're away!

5 comments:

Jenn said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I love the picture on the cliff. Very cute! I'm a little jealous of your travels, I'll be honest! Have fun on the next trip!

Raquel said...

Oh Teisha i am so jealous! That looks like so much fun. How nice to be there with just Drew! Cute pictures!

Rachel Smith said...

wow..I can finally comment on your blog! Australia??...what does drew do again?...I need to work where he works. That is so awesome! You guys look great and sadie is cuter than ever! I would love to get together...as soon as I quit barfing!

AliandT said...

I want to work where Drew works also. Australia???? Great pictures. Looks like you guys had a lot fun. Sadie has grown so much she is Adorable. Hope everything is going well for you guys.

Candie said...

It looks like you guys had a blast in Australia! Your pics are super cute!! Seriously, hook us up where Drew works! :)