Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Daycare Gifts


Sadie goes to daycare Monday-Thursday from 7 a.m.- noon. I then pick her up and take her to my mom's where we eat lunch, play, and then I put her down for a nap, then I head back to work from 1-6 p.m. It makes for some long days with little time to do anything else, but it's so worth it to have a three day weekend. I'm just really lucky to have such a great job that's close to home and a wonderful mother and sister that give her all the attention she could ever ask for! Sadie's daycare is great too, because they are wonderful people that truly love her and it gives her a chance to interact with other kids. They had a Christmas party yesterday, and Sadie had a blast. They made these cute reindeer ears, made her a stocking full of yummy goodies, gave her an Elmo toy (her favorite) and gave us a frame that Sadie had painted with a picture of her in it. They also frosted cookies, and ate pizza. Sadie loves to go there and I know she's well taken care of. Sadie also loves to go to grandma's house and play with her aunt Cami! Poor Sadie is left with boring ol' me Friday-Sunday :)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

She's so darling in her little reindeer hat! Crew loves the picture! He keeps saying "santa reindeer!" and "I want to be santa reindeer too!" I guess we'll have to make him some antlers today! Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!

Bridget said...

Hey Teisha this is Bridget (Wilson) and I don't know if Sandy told you but sometimes at work I just "blogstalk" people from high school and I noticed one day at daycare that your little girl was there! I just stopped and said, I know her. Haha. I love love love that daycare and people think it's weird but I would be SAD if my kids didn't get to go there! I have wondered why I havent ran into you but your hours explains it all. I send them 7:30am to 4:00pm on Mon and Tues. Anyways. Just thought I would drop a note about them. Glad Sadie likes them she is absolutely adorable!

AliandT said...

I am laughing at the festival of tree post. Trev would of done the same thing. She is too cute.

Anonymous said...

A Teisha your little family is cute tell your fam hi. This is Amanda Balle Percell I have a blog and it is this http://amandapercell81.blogspot.com