Sadie's been singing Christmas songs all day, such as Jingle Bells and Santa Clause is Coming to Town....but can I really blame her when it looks and feels like winter! This is crazzzzzy!
Thats funny! And I think it's cute that she's such a great singer! Crew says something almost every day about for his birthday he wants....and I have to laugh that his birthday is still another 11 1/2 months away! I think this is the first year he has understood that your birthday means you get presents! Silly kids!
Drew and I have been married for 6 years, and have a beautiful 4 year old girl named Sadie and a new handsome baby boy. Our jobs keep us very busy and in our spare time we love to go camping and ride the RZR (Razor)!
1 comment:
Thats funny! And I think it's cute that she's such a great singer! Crew says something almost every day about for his birthday he wants....and I have to laugh that his birthday is still another 11 1/2 months away! I think this is the first year he has understood that your birthday means you get presents! Silly kids!
Post a Comment