Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Congrats Shawnee!

Yeah! My adorable niece made Drill Team at Westlake High School! Shawnee is the oldest of my 12 nieces and nephews on Drew's side and will be a freshman this fall. We love her fun personality and are so proud of her! Congratulations Shawnee!



P.S. I still have my Purple Pioneer Pride, but for right now...go Westlake!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have my purple pride too. Thanks for this nice blurp for Shawnee. We are so proud of her. Go Westlake Storm.
Leslie

Natalie Kay said...

Hi Teisha, I just found your blog for the first time. I hope that's okay...

I had to comment because Shawnee was in my 5th grade class my first year of teaching. Out of 130+ students, she's the ONLY one who's ever memorized all the presidents in order (It's just an optional activity I do every year). Tell her hi for me. :)