Saturday, September 18, 2010

Sadie's Prayer

Sadie usually says her prayers by herself, but lately she's been asking me to help her.


Here's how it went last night-


Me: Heavenly Father..........please help us to be nice


Sadie: no, I don't want to be nice


Me: please help us to share


Sadie: no, I don't want to share.


Me: Sadie, Jesus wants us to be nice and share, it will make him happy.


Sadie: It will make Jesus happy?


Me: Yes.


Sadie: Okay. Please help us to share and be nice........Amen.


Me: Thank you for being a good girl Sadie. Jesus is so happy.


Sadie: Where is Jesus? (we hear a bump downstairs). Is that Jesus? Hurry, shut the door, so he can't come in!

4 comments:

KoOie said...

bahahahahah!! That is so stinking hilarious!!! I love her! You sure have your hands full dont you sister!! ;)

Jenn said...

That's great! She's so much like my children! Love it!!!

ChotZ said...

Hahahaha, that is so funny! Sadie is so darling!

Raquel said...

haha! Love it! What a sweetie!