In between snorkeling and hanging out on the beach and by the pool, we went on a helicopter ride to see the valleys and waterfalls. We also rented a Harley for one day, and drove around the island.
Teesh Peesh! You look so cute, it's been so long! You have the cutest little family in the world. I hope you are doing well. Any plans to come to SoCal any time soon? I've missed you!
ps...I've had the wrong link for your blog attached to my blog for about a year now. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong when I added you, but I just figured it out. It's so good to see you again!
Drew and I have been married for 6 years, and have a beautiful 4 year old girl named Sadie and a new handsome baby boy. Our jobs keep us very busy and in our spare time we love to go camping and ride the RZR (Razor)!
2 comments:
Im glad you guys had fun in Hawaii! I love the pics, but seriously T, 4 pics?? Your killin me! ;) Hope your birthday was fabulous! LOVE YA!
Teesh Peesh! You look so cute, it's been so long! You have the cutest little family in the world. I hope you are doing well. Any plans to come to SoCal any time soon? I've missed you!
ps...I've had the wrong link for your blog attached to my blog for about a year now. I couldn't figure out what I did wrong when I added you, but I just figured it out. It's so good to see you again!
Post a Comment