This is a conversation I had with Sadie after driving past the Mt. Timpanogos Temple.
Me: There's where mommy and daddy got married.
Sadie: I want to be married there.
Me: Yes, that would be very nice.
Sadie: Who am I going to marry?
Me: I don't know. You get to pick someone when you're older.
Sadie: I want to marry daddy.
Me: Sorry, mommy is married to daddy. You'll have to pick someone else.
Sadie: Oh...Who?
Me: I don't know. You'll have to pick someone.
Sadie: You pick for me. (Yes! I'm writing this down, so I can hold her to it!)
Me: How about Bowen (6 year old neighbor boy). He's cute.
Sadie: Yeah. He is cute. I will marry Bowen....when he is bigger, cause right now he is little....but he will be bigger....not huge....just bigger.
Me: okay. good idea....wait until he's bigger.
April 2018
8 years ago

1 comment:
Oh Sadie! I love how thoughtful she is...NOT HUGE! Good plan Sadie! So cute!
Post a Comment