This video is Sadie singing two of her favorite songs along with some spectacular dance moves! She also makes a surprise announcement at the end of the video!
P.S. I took this video on a Saturday, so please ignore the messy hair, and mismatched clothes that Sadie has on. :)
Drew and I have been married for 6 years, and have a beautiful 4 year old girl named Sadie and a new handsome baby boy. Our jobs keep us very busy and in our spare time we love to go camping and ride the RZR (Razor)!
6 comments:
Yay! I hope this is a much easier baby for you!
Yay! I love her dance moves and singing! It's super cute! And CONGRATS! We are so excited for you!
Congratulations. How exciting.
Congrats Teisha! That is awesome!
Oh, she is still a performer!! Congratulations!
Congrats Teesh!! I'm so excited for you! and Sadie is so cute!!
Post a Comment