We had a wonderful Easter this year with the newest member of our family. I took Brigg to church for his first time on Easter Sunday. Now I'll probably lay low from church until after his baby blessing. No need to rush back! I just got released from the primary presidency two weeks before I had Brigg. I was so sad about it. I love the Primary! I was a teacher for 2 years, and then in the presidency for 3, and it's all I've ever done in this ward. I love the kids so much, I'm really going to miss being with them on Sundays. Drew is the Elder's Quorum President, so I don't think the Bishop will be in any hurry to give me another calling. Drew really misses working with the young men (he's such a great leader to them), but the Stake President said it was time for Drew to grow up! haha.
Sadie posing in her new Easter dress.
My handsome little man.
Sadie was very serious about Easter egg coloring :)
At the Berry farm with family.
Brigg really enjoyed his first Easter egg hunt at the Berry farm.
Daddy helping Sadie with her new big girl bike! Ahhhh...
April 2018
8 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment