Sadie went pee pee in her potty! I bought her a little trainer potty a few weeks ago and told her about it, and explained what happens. I then would have her sit on the potty, take off her diaper and put it in the potty, and I would tell her that's where the pee pee goes. Then a couple weeks ago, we were doing this same routine, then she stood up and walked around the bathroom for a little while and then came back to her potty, sat on it and peed! I was shocked! I didn't expect that to happen for quit some time. But as it turns out, it was only beginners luck, because she hasn't done it since. There have been a few times though, that she has walked over to her trainer potty and said pee pee, so I pull her pants down only to find that her diaper in warm, so she at least knows when she's going. I know she's still very young, so I'm not pushing her, and she only sits on the potty when she wants to, but I'm hoping that her eagerness to learn will save me monies (not having to purchase diapers) down the road :)
No comments:
Post a Comment