Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Winner Winner!

Sadie took first place at the baby contest today in Eagle Mountain for her age group. It took Sadie a minute to warm up to the judges, but once they started talking to her and laughing at her, she couldn't stop performing for them! she danced and made all of her animal noises. It was so fun. My favorite part about the whole thing is that the kids in the contest could also have their picture taken with Elmo. And we all know how much she lOVES Elmo, but apparently not adult sized Elmos. We could not get within 6 feet of Elmo before she would scream like I've never heard her (and I thought her temper tantrums were bad). However, from 6 feet away, Sadie was in love :) She kept saying "hi", "hello", "Elmo", and blowing kisses. No matter where we went in the room, she was always very concerned about where Elmo was at. She also told the judges all about Elmo, so I'm sure that scored her some brownie points too. 
I'm actually missing the best part of this picture- her cowgirl boots! Why did I have her stand behind the gift basket?? Oh well, I'll get more pictures of her outfit when we go to the Lehi Rodeo. 

5 comments:

KoOie said...

Oh my! She is so darling!! Congrats little future rodeo queen :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE! she is definitely the next little rodeo queen. i can barely see her hot red boots... but, I LIKE EM'!

Jenn said...

So cute! We all knew she'd be a cutie!

Candie said...

Congratulations on the win!! That's funny that you guys brought her out to Eagle Mountain, I was telling Ty the other day that once we have babies we need to enter them into these fun contests!! :) She's a cutie!!

Raquel said...

yeaahh for comments! I always wanted to leave one! :) She is so stinking adorable! She is getting big. We need to get together for lunch for something when I come to Utah. Oh yeah what camera did you get?