Wednesday, June 24, 2009

It's Round-Up week!

I love this week! It's like the next best thing until Christmas comes again (I know I'm a weirdo). I just love the fun events, and spending lots of time with family, the parades, and of course the RODEO! Sadie was in the baby contest yesterday and took 2nd place in her age group. I was very excited about this, because her age group was 19- 36 months. Sadie was the youngest against kids that were almost 3! I really didn't think Sadie would place, because 2 year olds are much more interactive than a 1 1/2 year old. But she still did good, and we were excited to see her place. She gets to ride in the parade on Friday, so watch for us! Also, Shelli's new baby, Tessa, placed 2nd in the girls 3-6 months category, so we'll both be in the parade.

Cute pictures soon to come!

2 comments:

The Wilson Crew said...

way to go Sadie!!! we will for sure wave and hoot and hauler.

Candie said...

Congrats Sadie!! It was good to see you guys this weekend! It was fun! Good old Round-up week! :)