Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A lonely anniversary

Today is our 4 year anniversary, and Drew is out of town for work, and Sadie is coming down with a cold, so I'm expecting to be up with her during the night. (oh how quickly things have changed in 4 years!).
But before you start feeling sorry for me, Drew and I went to the Zermatt Resort in Midway last month, and we counted that as our anniversary celebration! Drew did surprise me with flowers at work today, so that was very thoughtful of him :) It's been an amazing 4 years with lots of fun adventures, and good laughs. Drew is such an amazing husband. He works so hard to take care of our family and I love him more and more each day!

The beginning of our family....(couldn't find the digital wedding pics, so here's an engagement pose instead with our dog Katie)

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Congrats! Some days it seems like it was just yesterday and somedays like you've been married forever! I hope Sadie's feeling better soon!

Tyson Chamberlain said...

That's such a cute pic!! :)