Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Round-Up"

I like this picture because it shows a wave of pink! This is Sadie with her cousins- Ty, Hayden, and Courtey. (Cami Jo is holding Sadie.) This was taken at the stock parade on Thursday. It was Tough Enough To Wear Pink night at the Rodeo (this is why everyone's in pink), and Drew and I were on the committee to organize the event. It went really well...we raised $3,600 for breast cancer research. This was our first year, so we hope to make it even better and raise even more money in the future.


Here's the full outfit that Sadie wore to the baby contest.

and us in the parade, next to my sister-in-law, Shelli.

This is what Sadie wore to the Rodeo Saturday night...I'm missing a lot of pictures from some of the events because I forgot my camera! Oh well...there's always next year!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Those are great pictures! She's super cute! We were glad to see you guys on your float! Way to go Sadie!