Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Deep Thoughts- By Teisha

My deep thought for the day-

I've heard many times that by exercising, you'll have more energy,- but how do you find the energy to exercise in the first place?

3 comments:

Layne and Natalie said...

I love the deep thought - getting up at 5am to exercise seems to be kicking my butt!

Jenn said...

You're so funny! I think you just have to make yourself do it. But I'm done doing it for a while. I told myself I could have a week off after my marathon, and it's been almost 2 and I haven't exercised once! We'll get back into the groove. I'm with Natalie, it's hard, but 5am seemed to be the only time I could do it. Waiting till the end of the day, I'm tired no matter what I've done! I told Rett one day that I still had work out clothes on because they say that if you just put your clothes on that it'll motivate you to work out, that day, I tried it all day long, and it never motivated me!!!

Hillary Corpuz said...

Tell me about it!! I go rollerblading for 20 minutes and Im pooped, I do feel better though!