Friday, May 28, 2010

Introducing Suzie




Here's Sadie's new pony, Suzie! Isn't she adorable! The first time Sadie rode Suzie, was when we first brought her home, and Suzie was a little nervous, but Sadie was crying because she wanted to ride Suzie so bad, so we put Sadie on, and Suzie kind of jumped to the side, so we pulled Sadie off really quick and it scared Sadie enough that she hasn't been on since.

So, I've been riding Suzie (yes, it's very comical) to get her ready for Sadie to ride next year.

Sadie loves to brush, pet and feed Suzie.

Thank you mom and dad for letting us keep Suzie at your house!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Rett said "spoiled little girl" I said, super cute! Crew is jealous! He wants a pony so bad! Anyway, I hope the girls get used to each other and are able to have many great rides together! Why didn't you get and post a picture of you riding her? That's the one I want to see!!

Raquel said...

Awww that is too cute!