Monday, May 11, 2009

Comments

Everyone keeps bugging me to allow comments on my blog, so I go to settings, click on comments, then select "show" and make sure all the other settings match, and it has still never worked, so I figure that at some point I really messed something up. Well today I finally had some time to research the help feature to find out why my blog isn't allowing comments. So I find that it may have something to do with my template, so I go to layout and customize HTML and revert back to a classic template, which has comments, but then I had an old template, and blogger asks me to update to a new one, so I say yes, and then I have no comments. What the heck???? This is seriously driving me nuts! Please help me computer experts! e-mail me at teisha.wilson@hotmail.com for suggestions.

No comments: