Monday, May 11, 2009

Nursery

Sadie turned 18 months a couple weeks ago, and with that typically comes nursery, except that I starting leaving Sadie in nursery almost two months ago. I'm in the Primary Presidency, so it's hard to try and keep her entertained, (she refuses to sit on my lap for more than 10 seconds), and conduct the meeting, or give a sharing time, or try to keep the children reverent, or making sure that every class has a teacher. So my friend Becky, who watches Sadie for me a day and a half a week while I'm at work, also happens to be the nursery leader in our ward! So when I told Becky how difficult it is to wrestle Sadie during Primary, she suggested that I bring her to nursery, even though it was a little early for her. Sadie was totally ready for nursery, and I already knew that she would be great with Becky, so two months down in nursery and Sadie is loving it!
Here's some great pics of Sadie with my new camera I got for Mother's Day. Thanks honey!

No comments: