Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girls trip to San Francisco

A girls trip with my in-laws to San Francisco.


Here are the facts:
two buses with 50 women on each bus
drive straight through the night
Arrive in San Francisco the next day
sight seeing
arrive at hotel
See "Wicked" (awesome show)
back to hotel for much needed, but very little sleep.
wake up early for shopping all day
board bus and drive through the night back to Utah.


This was an exhausting trip, but way fun, and I would do it again in a second! (anyone??)


This is us after driving through the night. (Wait- why am I posting this picture?- we need some help!!)






3 comments:

KoOie said...

That sounds sooo fun!! Yes, we for sure need to take a girlfriends trip and do that!!!

AliandT said...

Aww. you would do it again??? I don't know that I would do it again not pregnant :) Pure Madness!!! It was tonz of fun other then the living on a bus part. Did you here she is doing it again this summer possibly by train.

Jenn said...

That looks like a lot of fun, and too little sleep! But very fun and a nice getaway too!