Here's some pics of our new hunting dog,
Mya. We got her as a puppy in the fall, and Drew's been working with her. She's an English Setter, and has actually turned out to be a good little dog. I was very skeptical at first, because having a second dog just didn't sound like a good idea to me, but luckily I was wrong, and she's turned out great. I can let her out and she stays right in the yard, she no longer jumps on everyone, and she's great for Drew to take hunting. Plus,
Mya gets along great with Katie, our other dog (a boxer).

Sadie kept saying "I want to shoot the birds". (oh, great)

A beautiful early spring day in Cedar Valley

Drew and
Mya
This is my dad's dog, Rumor, and
Mya, both pointing a pheasant. (The dogs are holding as still as possible with their noses pointed at the bird. We then walk up and scare the pheasant out.)
No comments:
Post a Comment